We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented Legal & Company Secretary to join our team in Mumbai.
- Identify and evaluate impact of ongoing regulatory changes related to SEBI AIF, RBI/ FEMA on fund offerings and allied documents and drafting necessary changes.
- Own fund offerings and allied documents including Trust Deed, PPM, IMA & CA.
- Liaising with the regulatory bodies and legal consultants for Compliance, regulatory reporting and regulatory filings (Companies Act, LLP Act, Trust Act).
- Compliance & legal support for investor communication.
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and finalizing various documents relating to investment transactions including TS, SSHA, SSA and SPA.
- Legal and compliance due diligence for portfolio entities.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders, structuring and documenting all stages of the transaction.
- Drafting and vetting agreements with distributors, referral agents and service providers.
- Review any litigation matters and liaise with legal consultants, to handle the disputes.
- Perform procedure for the Partner/Board Meeting, Committee Meeting and Shareholders Meeting.
Interested candidates can reach out to Prachi Kulkarni (firstname.lastname@example.org)